Privacy and Legal
Who we are
Wye Valley Community Council is the local administrative Council for the villages of Tintern and Llandogo in the Wye Valley.
Using your information
We do not and will not sell, rent, exchange, or pass on your information to anyone without your express permission. Depending upon circumstances in which your data is collected and used, the legal requirement that is relied upon for the processing of your data will generally fall into one of these categories:
- Where you have given your consent to allow us to use your data
- Where you have provided your consent to allow us to use your data in any marketing material which includes for the Village Halls.
- Where the processing is necessary to deliver a contact to you
- Where the processing is required to comply with any legal obligation
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to perform the functions of the Wye Valley Community Council, such as:
- Processing of monies (cheques, etc.)
- Preparing any papers which may contain your data
- Sending you communications, whether it be by mail, email, or telephone to deliver our objectives
- Our obligation to keep you informed
The Wye Valley Community Council does not use external companies, agencies or individuals to process data.
We will not accept responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of your action or inaction based upon the content of this site and all information given is given in good faith.
We are not responsible for the content of any site arrived at via a link from this site.
The content of this site is copyright (© 2019 - 2023) and all rights are reserved by Wye Valley Community Council as successor to Tintern Community Council. The copyright of third party content is acknowledged.